Sell Your Inherited House Fast in Charlotte, NC
Inheriting a home can be exciting and stressful at the same time, there are many expenses in having an extra property, especially when this one requires repairs.
If you have an extra property you can’t afford to maintain, or don’t want to go through the hassle of making repairs to sell it faster in Charlotte, we are your best option. At Opening Doors Properties, we buy all sorts of houses, including inherited homes in Charlotte, NC. What’s best is that you get paid in cash and save tons of money, as there aren’t any real estate agents involved in the sale.
How You Can Save Money With Opening Doors Properties
Unlike the traditional home selling process, Opening Doors Properties has a different and faster approach to selling your inherited home in Charlotte, NC. We are home buyers with enough resources to purchase your home without intermediaries, no banks or real estate agents.
We help you save money by:
- Not having to pay real estate agents commissions or fees.
- Not having to make repairs in your home, we buy it as it is.
- Not having to get your home appraised.
- Not having to get a financing contingency, we don’t back out from our offers.
- Not having to pay for closing costs, we cover them all.
Cash Out Your Home in Days
You can cash out your home with Opening Doors Properties, in as little as seven days. Our easy and straightforward process consists of four steps:
- Provide all the needed information about your home
- We review the information and set up an appointment
- You’re presented with a fair written cash offer
- You choose the closing date, and we close with a local reputable title company
Review your options, contact us, and compare your offers. Our team will provide you with as much information as needed to help you make a decision. There’s no obligation when you request a proposal from Opening Doors Properties; we want to help you get the best deal possible, free you from stress, and help you get your money fast for your inherited home in Charlotte, NC.